Begin your career as a baker or pastry chef! Through hands-on training, students will study traditional and contemporary baking methods, the basics of pastry, cake decorating and contemporary dessert plating. Through classroom lectures, students learn baking theory, nutrition, trade calculations, sanitation, food safety and business concepts to support skills used in the daily operation of a bakery. Using global industry trends, graduates are prepared to critically think, innovate, and to professionally apply business management skills for lifelong career success as a baking professional in all sectors of the food service industry or as entrepreneurs.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)