Students are prepared for a career as a lab technician in a biomedical field. Experimental techniques and use of scientific equipment across a variety of disciplines including biology, chemistry and physics will form the basis of the program. Both the theoretical and practical aspects of this discipline are equally emphasized. Upon graduation, students will be able to perform a wide array of experiments and assays to answer clinically-related and scientific problems.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)