In this program, students are introduced to the various functional aspects of business in general, and accounting in particular. Graduates are proficient in computer, communication, and mathematical skills and employ advanced management and financial management techniques to support accounting activities, including the maintenance of accounting records and the preparation and presentation of financial statements. In addition to the skills acquired in the two-year program, graduates are able to perform a number of more complex functions using analytical and evaluation skills to support management decision-making and collaborating in the design of an organization's internal control system.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)