Marketing professionals drive organizational success for corporations and non-profits by translating customer desires into effective strategies. Students learn to assess market opportunities, segment target markets, and create strategies and tactics that help achieve organizational goals. Students build a solid business foundation and develop skills across the spectrum of marketing activity, from research, through strategy development and planning, sales, digital marketing and social media, and persuasive communication across media platforms. Through a busy, student-run agency, students work on a wide range of projects which they ultimately pitch to the clients for possible implementation.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)