Students in this program prepare to work with engineers and construction project managers as part of a team constructing roads, bridges, sewers, water mains, and other infrastructure. Students determine data for cost estimation, perform materials testing, and assist in the administration of projects in the field. Teamwork and project-based learning are emphasized.
This program is common with the first four semesters of the Civil Engineering Technology program, and graduates may choose to continue into the third year of that program.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)