In this program, students gain advanced skills in the use of environmental sampling, monitoring and testing equipment; data analysis; and information technology tools. They become familiar with applying the principles of ecosystem-based management for sustainability and develop the ability to manage environmental projects from planning through to implementation and maintenance. Through applied knowledge of health, safety and environmental requirements, students contribute to risk assessment and environmental systems management. Students are provided an opportunity to apply their skills through partnerships in the community and stresses the need for designing and implementing systems to prevent, control and clean-up environmental contamination.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)