Flight Attendants are ambassadors of the passenger experience in the Airline industry. In this program, students focus on the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to provide exceptional passenger service and deal effectively with the travelling public. Through theory and hands on experience, students gain knowledge of the various duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant and how to provide quality service and leadership. Emphasis is placed on passenger safety and use of emergency equipment through simulated experiences.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)