In this program, students engage in interdisciplinary problem-solving, combining visual sensitivity with skill and knowledge in the areas of communications, technology, and business. Students learn to structure visual information to aid communication in both print and web-based formats, and employ these skills in the creation of advertising, editorial, branding, and information design. The depth and breadth of instruction in design and technology is reflected in the portfolio developed in this three-year program, preparing students to take on more creative and independent roles once they enter the workplace.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)