Students gain the required skills to install, service, and maintain the environmental systems for residential buildings, including working with a variety of gas appliances, as well as an introduction to refrigeration and air conditioning. Students examine energy efficient and environmentally friendly approaches; and read, utilize, and produce Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning (HRAC) drawings using industry standard software. Students gain the required skills to obtain the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) Gas Technician 2 (G.2) exams in order to become a licensed gas technician.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)