Through a blend of theoretical and hands on experiences, students gain the knowledge, skills, beliefs and values necessary to meet the Inter-Jurisdictional Practice Competencies and Performance Indicators as set out by the Federation of Massage Therapy Regulatory Authorities of Canada. Students also participate in our public clinic and off site agencies, which allows students to assess and treat a diverse patient population. This program fosters the development of a well rounded, independent entrance level professional who will be able to meet the demands of a massage therapy practice.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)