Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a neuro-developmental disorder that affects 1 in 66 individual in Canada. ASD can affect an individual’s ability to communicate, socially interact and will often engage in repetitive/ restricted behaviours. ASD is a spectrum therefore the degree to which an individual experiences these challenges will vary. We’re an ABAI accredited program for the BCaBA 5th edition sequence
What you'll learn
Apply evidence-based treatments and how they are used to teach individuals with autism.
Design, implement and evaluate treatment plans using behavioural strategies.
Comprehend and respond to needs of family members.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university)
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)
8.OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
Grade 12 English, E, C or U or equivalent
-Successful completion of GAS-EAP (478) Program Level 8
-TOEFL minimum score of 550 (80 Internet based)
-or IELTS Academic minimum score of 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5