Work as part of a team on the construction of residential homes, commercial buildings, and components of civil infrastructure.
Prepare graduates to work as part of a team on the construction of residential homes, commercial buildings, and components of civil infrastructure.
Emphasis is on developing and practicing the technical skills related to the field of specialization.
What you'll learn
Develop skills and training required to join the booming home and commercial construction sector.
Learn industry leading concrete forming and production framing techniques.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university)
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)
8.OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
Grade 12 English, E, C or U or equivalent
-Successful completion of GAS-EAP (478) Program Level 8
-TOEFL minimum score of 550 (80 Internet based)
-or IELTS Academic minimum score of 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5