Arts and business-focused program.
Join a diverse group of students including musicians, artisans, videographers, photographers, graphic designers, and dancers.
Participate in showcase presentations and multimedia-based assignments.
Learn from industry leaders.
Master Class structured classes.
The program is open to both domestic and international students.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university)
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)
8.OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
Grade 12 English, E, C or U or equivalent
-Successful completion of GAS-EAP (478) Program Level 8
-TOEFL minimum score of 550 (80 Internet based)
-or IELTS Academic minimum score of 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5