First program in Ontario to focus on Mental Health and Disability Management.
Flexible learning available based on 2 program delivery options.
What you’ll learn
Learn about mental health and disability separately in Semester 1 and how clients present with complex conditions as part of dual diagnoses in Semester 2.
Practice intervention strategies appropriate for clients and families.
Engage in simulation exercises that build awareness and empathy.
Develop knowledge translation skills to successfully work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university)
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)
8.OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
Grade 12 English, E, C or U or equivalent
-Successful completion of GAS-EAP (478) Program Level 8
-TOEFL minimum score of 550 (80 Internet based)
-or IELTS Academic minimum score of 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5