What you'll learn
Use a variety of project management techniques, skills, and knowledge to support improved business outcomes.
Develop strategies to bridge the gap between business needs and the desired outcome using appropriate project management tools, techniques, and mindset.
Assess approaches to solving business problems using established evidence-based decision-making techniques. Understand what the project performance data that you are collecting is telling you and how to guide projects to successful completion.
Use a project management approach to communicate technical and business information to a variety of stakeholders.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university)
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)
8.OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
Grade 12 English, E, C or U or equivalent
-Successful completion of GAS-EAP (478) Program Level 8
-TOEFL minimum score of 550 (80 Internet based)
-or IELTS Academic minimum score of 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5