You want to make your organization, and the world, a better place. You see social innovation as a way to help solve difficult problems, and you want to become a changemaker—someone who finds the solutions. You're looking for the knowledge, skills, strategies and expertise to make that positive social change a reality.
The Graduate Certificate in Corporate Social Innovation helps professionals like you, who are working in or consulting with organizations in all sectors. You’ll gain graduate-level expertise in social and environmental innovation. You'll have the chance to apply that knowledge for yourself, your teams and your organization. And you’ll discover how to increase corporate value by inspiring and enabling positive social change in organizations, communities and the world.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)