You understand that climate change and environmental sustainability are the most pressing problems of our time. You want to be part of the solution, and you want to develop the skills and confidence to connect people and ideas for positive change.
The Graduate Certificate in Environmental Education and Communication introduces you to concepts, theories, strategies and practices that will help you communicate and educate with the earth in mind.
Whether you’re an educator who teaches about the environment or wants to do more, or an environmental professional who wants to convey information more effectively, you will develop solid communication and education skills to inspire and motivate individuals, organizations and communities.
This interdisciplinary program allows you to learn from your peers as much as your instructors. You’ll engage in online and on-campus classes, applied and team assignments and rich group discussions. And you'll reach a better understanding of the language, culture and concerns of environmental education and communication professionals.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)