As an experienced organizational leader, you have a lot to share. Becoming an executive coach gives you a way to meaningfully share your energy, passion and experience with others in, and outside, your industry.
The Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching program lets you build the skills, knowledge and practical tools to effectively coach individuals and organizations towards superior performance.
You’ll learn how you, as a coach, can inspire the best in others, across a range of professional contexts.
You’ll learn tools for accountability, communication and managing processes. And you’ll learn to understand what helps, and hinders, accomplishment. Finally, you’ll practice coaching others toward their personal and professional development goals.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)