The five-month Graduate Certificate in Global Leadership will help you become a more globally-minded, self-aware and responsible leader.
It's for leaders working in global or multicultural contexts — leaders like you who want to understand global systems and become more skilled at working with diverse groups of people.
You'll have a chance to reflect on your own values and perspectives, as you join in discussions and lead team work with your classmates from around the world.
Study while you work with relevant courses and a short residency on campus. And apply what you learn directly to your current or future work as a global leader.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)