As a current or future business leader, you’re well aware that leadership is more than just a title. You’re inspired to embrace your own potential, and want to bring your creative, future-oriented focus to your leadership. You know that by developing your vision, courage and personal stamina, you can lead change in your organization and your life.
The six-month interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership program gives you a jump start in critical leadership skills. Hone your leadership edge with world-class, market-place-tested leadership development tools. Examine the links between communications, processes, knowledge, metrics, leadership and people practices.
You’ll gain the knowledge and skills of personal and strategic leadership. And discover that as a leader, you can have a positive impact on organizational culture and strategic direction.
You’ll learn from your colleagues as well as your instructors in this program. You’ll share experiences as a member of a team. And you’ll be able to apply what you learn, with hands-on experiences like the Leadership Challenge, in which you'll work with your team to solve an existing challenge from a real organization.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)