Management consultants are in the business of providing solutions.
In the Graduate Certificate in Management Consulting, you'll learn theory and practices to diagnose problems in an organization. And, you'll develop the knowledge skills to make recommendations to solve those problems.
This program prepares you to work or consult in all sectors. You'll learn what you need to complete a situation assessment, manage large consulting projects, contribute strategic solutions using best practices, engage stakeholders in organizational change, develop strong relationships with clients.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)