As a business leader, consultant, analyst, manager or practitioner, you know organizations sometimes need to turn inward, and consider how and why they do what they do.
Perhaps you're at the starting line, with plans for a new business or organization. Or maybe your existing organization is eager to pursue a new direction to adapt for the future. Either way, you see an opportunity to help shape the organization into the best version of itself.
The Graduate Certificate in Organization Design and Development helps professionals working in, or consulting with, organizations in all sectors. In this six-month program, you'll gain the tools and expertise you’ll need to design the kinds of organizations you want to create.
You’ll learn about theoretical and practical approaches to organization design. And you’ll learn how to analyze, evaluate, and make decisions about organization culture, change interventions, and strategies. And you’ll get to practice what you learn with a hands-on organization design project.
Topics include organization design, development and strategy, organization change processes, systems and culture transformation capacity building, measurement and evaluation, stakeholder engagement, building social intelligence and developing relationships.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)