Today's communications professionals do it all. They write and implement strategic communications plans. They manage traditional, digital and social media initiatives. And they lead organizations through crises, disputes and change, always making sure to engage employees, customers and stakeholders. With a Graduate Certificate in Professional Communication Management, you'll improve the way you manage internal and external communications. You'll study the advantages, shortcomings and risks of digital communications. You'll learn to lead an organization through a crisis and mediate conflict using practices of dispute resolution. You'll be well prepared to use communication strategies to manage your organization's reputation and build relationships with stakeholders.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)