Project management is an in-demand field, and the best project managers have the latest knowledge and training to ensure their projects unfold smoothly.
The Graduate Certificate in Project Management program helps you build project management skills and best practices. The course topics cover the most important information you'll need to join or advance in this field.
Over six months, you’ll explore team dynamics, stakeholder relations, project leadership and negotiations.
Topics like risk, time and cost management help you learn to keep projects on track. Topics like stakeholder engagement, change leadership and collaboration help you learn to keep everyone on board.
Finally, learning to effectively estimate, plan, schedule and resource projects, gives you the tools you’ll need to further even the most complex projects—and to further your career.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)