Organizations need communication professionals with thoughtful and effective cross-cultural communication skills. The Graduate Certificate in Strategic Global Communication responds to that need. In this program, you'll gain in-depth understanding of intercultural theories and how to apply them on the job. You'll study strategies for reputation, crisis and change management and examine how workplace culture influences business outcomes. You'll learn cultural and governance principles and think about the role communications plays in promoting — or impeding — social change. Throughout the program, you'll apply an intercultural lens. You'll be empowered to lead communication initiatives that support community and organizational development.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)