As a professional interested in the concept of learning organizations, you see opportunities to learn on every level. And you know that developing your own approach to human resources management is part of that learning. With the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management, you'll gain the skills to be more effective as a human resources professional. You'll also gain the tactical understanding it takes to know how to use those skills in your organization, and with diverse workforces.
In this program, you’ll explore emerging perspectives about effective HR and change strategies. You’ll consider the problems, prospects and challenges of leading change. And you’ll discover how you can lead your organization to develop and maintain adaptive systems. By looking at various change models, you’ll learn what makes an effective change strategy, and what can get in its way. You’ll also build your change leadership abilities through coaching. With hands-on practice in coaching individuals and teams, you'll build skills to lead change in a meaningful way—and help your organization meet its goals. And you'll improve resilience, creativity and performance for individuals in the change cycle.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)