Workplaces are more complex, ambiguous and flexible than ever before. They need leaders who can think outside the box, to solve problems and take on challenges in a different way. Leaders like you.
With the fully online Graduate Certificate in Workplace Innovation, you'll learn to unlock your own creativity, and how to use tools to support your creative process in the workplace.
You’ll learn how to cultivate a culture of team creativity, celebrating each member's unique contribution and building towards a collaborative whole.
And you'll learn how to use your creative forces to create a culture of innovation and connect it to organizational strategy. You'll be applying creativity to solving problems in a changing world.
Your colleagues in this team-based program are working professionals. Like you, they aspire to lead organizations by thinking differently. Together, you’ll explore ways to transform your workplace with creativity and inspiring tools such as design thinking, artifacts, sketching, model making and prototyping. You'll solve problems, and work on communication and relationship building to enhance your entire creative approach.
By the end of the program, you'll have the confidence and competence to unleash your creativity in a way that can transform your workplace, and your world.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/marksheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or marksheets
5. Language certificate (should be change on request of university):
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)