Our health care system needs professionals who want to practice in a rural setting. Take the first steps towards a fulfilling career as a health care professional while studying in the mountains.
Our comprehensive program in the health sciences pairs academic excellence with mentoring and community service opportunities providing you with the support you need to apply competitively to medical school as well as programs in pharmacy, dentistry, optometry, veterinary medicine, and more.
The program is designed to help address the underrepresentation of rural students in professional health care programs. In the past four years, eight graduates and three of our former students have already received offers of admission to medical schools in Canada. Recent graduates have also successfully entered other competitive programs in the health sciences and found exciting employment in the health care sector.
1. High school diploma or Secondary school diploma
2. High school or Secondary school transcript of grades/mark sheets
3. Master degree/Graduate diploma
4. Master degree/Graduate transcript of grades or mark sheets
5. Language certificate
6. Reference letter (One or Two on request from University)