The Supply Chain Management in the Automotive Industry specialization meets the needs of an extremely dynamically growing number of companies producing components for the automotive industry located in Lower Silesia. The new specialty at the IULT is an opportunity to gain a profession and get to know not only the specifics of the automotive industry or the basics of automotive construction, but also supply chain management techniques and design of logistics operations in the industry. The particular emphasis within the specialization is put on obtaining practical skills by students when using new technologies of motor vehicles (passenger, heavy and special, including traditional, electric and autonomous), as well as specialist commodity science and warehouse management.
As part of the specialization, students will get to know how to manage car sales and servicing processes in a modern way, and will gain knowledge about legal aspects in purchasing and negotiations.
Project "Qualified Staff for the Automotive Industry in Lower Silesia", no. POWR.03.05.00-00-ZR45 / 18 co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund.
Additional Benefits for Students:
- 3-month paid internships preparing for the profession – in Poland (min. PLN 3,500 net / month) and abroad (min. PLN 5,300 net / month),
- Certified, specialized training – CILT (UK),
- Certified industry courses raising competencies: IATF Automotive Quality Management System Representative, IATF Internal Auditor Course, Standard MMOG / LE V4 Course,
- Shaping practical problem-solving skills with the use of specialized tools and modern technologies through IT workshops: AnyLogic, ERP software, Spreadsheet, SQL,
- Lectures of practitioners, classes with employers, and study visits to renowned companies from the TFL and Automotive industries,
- Classes in fully equipped, specialized simulation laboratories,
- Specialized textbooks and additional interactive e-learning packages,
- Development of communication competencies and support of the student's practical skills.
Profile of Graduate:
Graduates of Bachelor studies are prepared to work in:
- factories producing components for motor vehicles (cars and trucks),
- logistics centers cooperating with the Automotive industry,
- dealerships selling new and used motor vehicles,
- vehicle inspection stations,
- valuation companies (loss adjustment process)
- Road Transport Inspection,
- insurance companies,
- voivodship traffic centers,
- companies providing driving lessons,
- transport companies, road rescue and roadside assistance companies, and others.
-Secondary school Diploma/Certificate - translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator and apostilled.
-English Language Proficiency
-A document that certifies your English level is B2 or higher.