Learn the basics of a 3D pipeline to gain insight into the different areas of production.
Apply your 3D skills to storytelling in our Pre-visualization class as you further advance your knowledge of the craft.
Enter into the studio component of the program and start production on your demo reel alongside industry mentors who will guide you to the finish line.
Work with faculty and engage in the production process as you iterate and refine your shots. One on one feedback and regular group reviews make for a true studio experience.
Light, render and composite as you put the final tweaks on your project for industry night - your debut to local industry and beyond.
- IELTS Band 6.5 – Academic level
- TOEFL – score of 80 internet-based (iBT), or 550 paper-based (PBT)
- PTE - score of 58 - 64
- TOEIC – score of 785
- B2 First (formerly Cambridge English: First (FCE)) – Grade A
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)) – Grade C
- LPI – Level 5
- Duolingo - score of 105 or higher