Delve into the fundamentals of drawing, animation, and basic art direction.
Enhance your drawing skills with storyboard and background design exercises.
Explore more complex animation concepts like animating a character’s thoughts and emotions through acting principles.
Progress to the art direction, digital ink and paint phase of production on your final project.
Assemble a traditional animation portfolio in preparation for graduation.
- IELTS Band 6.5 – Academic level
- TOEFL – score of 80 internet-based (iBT), or 550 paper-based (PBT)
- PTE - score of 58 - 64
- TOEIC – score of 785
- B2 First (formerly Cambridge English: First (FCE)) – Grade A
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)) – Grade C
- LPI – Level 5
- Duolingo - score of 105 or higher