Explore the possibilities of storytelling, giving you both the narrative craft and visual techniques necessary to bring a story to life on the screen.
Expand your range of filmmaking techniques while you learn to work on larger sets and co-create with outside writers.
Combine cutting edge techniques, like visual effects, with the ingenuity to solve production challenges.
Dedicate your time and energy to final projects, high-quality short films that will form the basis of your professional reel.
Complete the filming of all final projects, and focus on employment preparation and advanced electives.
- IELTS Band 6.5 – Academic level
- TOEFL – score of 80 internet-based (iBT), or 550 paper-based (PBT)
- PTE - score of 58 - 64
- TOEIC – score of 785
- B2 First (formerly Cambridge English: First (FCE)) – Grade A
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)) – Grade C
- LPI – Level 5
- Duolingo - score of 105 or higher