Explore 2D composition while investigating histories of art, ideas, media and filmmaking, with an emphasis on documentaries.
Delve into the psychology of art and media history alongside classes that introduce design concepts, and develop your writing and drawing skills.
Apply media production principles in motion graphics, and animation.
Complete a personal project that draws upon the creative skills you’ve developed in previous terms.
Define concept development and fully commit to the creation of your final project.
Complete your final project and assemble your portfolio, or show reel to prepare for graduation.
- IELTS Band 6.5 – Academic level
- TOEFL – score of 80 internet-based (iBT), or 550 paper-based (PBT)
- PTE - score of 58 - 64
- TOEIC – score of 785
- B2 First (formerly Cambridge English: First (FCE)) – Grade A
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)) – Grade C
- LPI – Level 5
- Duolingo - score of 105 or higher