Explore trends in VR/AR development, and build foundational knowledge of programming, data structures, and algorithms. Learn to create 2D and 3D assets using Adobe Creative Suite and Maya. Begin working with Unity and Unreal to develop VR/AR applications and experiences. Begin production process — research, planning, and building a project.
Focus on user experience and interface design, from research and concept to wireframe and prototype. Understand VR/AR market trends and industrial applications, and work on a client-based project. Dive deeper into understanding Unity and Unreal within VR/AR development. Work on individual or team-based final project developing a VR or AR application.
- IELTS Band 6.5 – Academic level
- TOEFL – score of 80 internet-based (iBT), or 550 paper-based (PBT)
- PTE - score of 58 - 64
- TOEIC – score of 785
- B2 First (formerly Cambridge English: First (FCE)) – Grade A
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)) – Grade C
- LPI – Level 5
- Duolingo - score of 105 or higher