The acting program applies the Stanislavski Method to blend film and television acting with the critical foundations of stage technique. The program is taught by a faculty of acclaimed actors, with credits including The Handmaid’s Tale, American Gods, Orphan Black and Taken. You will explore artistic, technical and business areas of acting, through practical, hands-on training. From movement to voice and improvisation, you will learn the foundations of acting for the camera and stage, as well as the skills for voice-over, screenwriting, pitching, producing, directing, video editing, auditioning and career management.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.