Launch your career with confidence
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree at Yorkville University provides you with the professional knowledge, skills and designation prerequisites that employers value, so you can launch your business career with confidence.
Graduates are trained to be job ready in a variety of industries, including finance, software, aerospace, energy, manufacturing, fashion and media, or successfully start their own business.
The rigorous curriculum covers a wide range of core business functions, including leadership, strategy, operations, accounting and marketing, and prepares students for on-the-job challenges.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.