The General Bachelor of Business Administration degree at Yorkville University provides you with a comprehensive business education so you can launch your career with confidence in any role or industry.The rigorous curriculum covers a wide range of core business functions, including leadership, strategy, operations, accounting and marketing, and prepares students for on-the-job challenges.In addition to in-depth business knowledge, students learn and develop professional skills that are sought after by employers such as effective communication, problem solving and teamwork.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.