The Yorkville University Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a Specialization in Accounting equips you with the professional knowledge, skills and designation prerequisites to succeed in today’s job market. The industry-driven program uniquely develops analytical and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, communication and problem solving, and was designed to meet the needs of employers.
Auditing, business processes and management accounting are covered by the rigorous curriculum, and a capstone project allows students to apply and integrate knowledge in a practical business case scenario.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.