The Yorkville University Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a Specialization in Energy Management allows you to stand out for employers in the energy sector with work-ready skills and certification prerequisites. The industry-respected program trains students to make an impact in positions including policy analyst, program leader or business development manager, and is recognized by FortisBC, a leading natural gas and electricity provider in British Columbia. Graduates gain an in-depth understanding of energy production, operations and regulation in national and international markets, as well as current trends in renewable.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.