The Yorkville University Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a Specialization in Project Management provides you with practical knowledge and work-ready skills in professionally managing complex projects. Students can also earn some of the eligibility requirements for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and the Project Management Professional (PMP) designations.
Using real-world business cases and team-based projects, the rigorous program emphasizes the professional skills that employers want from new graduates, including effective communication, collaboration and problem solving.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.