Launch Your Career With Confidence
The Yorkville University Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a Specialization in Supply Chain Management offers you an industry-driven education in one of the fastest-growing areas of global business.Graduates of the program are work ready and are well prepared to apply for positions including warehouse operations specialist, logistics coordinator and procurement manager in international companies.
Career-focused degrees prepare you to be job ready with the professional skills, knowledge and designation prerequisites that employers value. The rigorous, industry-based curriculum develops communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills with group learning assignments and business case studies.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.