The diploma is geared towards the budding fashion designer seeking to develop their skills in the fashion business. Industry professionals who have designed for Joe Fresh, Hudson’s Bay, Canada Goose, Toronto Fashion Week, and more, will teach you about designing and making clothing for yourself, friends and ultimately the consumer. You will hone the skills needed to start your own fashion brand or enter the world of fashion as part of a design team. The program will take you from the basics of sketching your own designs to ultimately creating your own collection.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.