The program offers an intensive, behind-the-scenes education that covers all areas of filmmaking. You will experience every phase of pre-production, production and post-production while learning from industry-active filmmakers with projects such as Beauty and the Beast, Black Panther, The Shape of Water and Star Trek Beyond to their credit. The program covers various aspects of filmmaking, including writing and analyzing screenplays, developing storyboards, creating shot lists and preparing budgets and schedules. You will learn to shoot, direct, block, light scenes and capture audio, as well as assemble, cut and manipulate footage.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.