The accelerated online design program will prepare you to execute visual solutions across print, digital platforms and motion graphics. You will learn from a faculty of industry-active designers who have a portfolio of communications, marketing, and branding solutions designed for brands such as Hudson’s Bay, Canada Post, TTC and Indigo Books & Music. You will explore multiple perspectives on the design process and will graduate with a well-rounded portfolio and the creative and technical skills to launch your career.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.