From concept through to development, you will explore the entire 2D and 3D game production process with a faculty of active creators with games such as Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA 5, GTA 4, and Max Payne 3 to their credit. Modelled on the collaborative environments of the video game industry, you will design and produce mid-large scale games with peer artists. You will learn how to create artwork and animation, compose audio effect and music, and develop production and business plans. You will graduate with a robust portfolio showcasing your creative and business expertise.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.