From concept through to production, you will learn the entire game creation process from a faculty of active creators with games such as Red Dead Redemption 2, Asteroids, GTA 4 and Max Payne 3 to their credit. In environments replicating the industry, you will explore all areas of video game design and programming for mobile, PC, web and console. You will get a deeper understanding of programming, game design, interface development, production, audio and sound, as well as business plans and commercial strategies. You will graduate with a diverse portfolio of video games that showcase your industry-ready skills.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.