The writing program is designed to replicate the process and environment of the film and television industry. Our faculty of renowned writers, with credits such as Mr. D, Frontier, Inspector Gadget and Sneaky Pete, add insight and credibility to the industry-like environment. Online classes are styled after industry writing rooms with collaborative story sessions. You will learn how to pitch, write, produce and edit for all formats of film and television, including sitcoms, one-hour dramas, feature films, new media, broadcast news, commercials and PSAs, and factual entertainment.
*Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended*
*Resume and Statement of Interest
*Detailed course descriptions for transfer credit consideration
*Completed online application
* (TOEFL) score of at least 500 (written version) or 65 (Internet-based version).
* (IELTS) band score of at least 5.5.
* (CAEL) score of 50 or higher.
* (CEFR) score of Level C1 or higher.
* Confirmation of a score equivalent to these scores on another test of English language proficiency recognized by and acceptable to the University.
* Confirmation of a Duolingo minimum score of 85.