· Republish material from univerna.com
· Sell, rent or sub-license material from univerna.com
· Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from univerna.com
· Redistribute content from univerna.com
Univerna reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
· Government agencies;
· Search engines;
· News organizations;
· Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
· System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
· commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
· dot.com community sites;
· associations or other groups representing charities;
· online directory distributors;
· internet portals;
· accounting, law and consulting firms; and
· educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourable to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Company Name; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
· By use of our corporate name; or
· By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
· By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Company Name's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
· limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
· limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
· limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
· exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.